Weekend tickets allow entry from 12pm on Friday and and include tent camping. If you wish to sleep in your live in vehicle then you will need a live in vehicle pass which is £15.
Tier 1 Early Bird – SOLD OUT! – £45
Tier 2 Standard – Limited in numbers on sale now, first come first served! – £55
A booking fee of £2.75 applies to all Weekend tickets to cover processing costs
There will be a limited amount of half price tickets for children aged 5 – 18yrs and also a limited amount of £1 tickets for children under 5 yrs old. Once gone all children will need a full price ticket.
We also have a limited amount of carer tickets for people receiving the Disability Living Allowance. These are for carers of over 18’s and have a £1 processing fee.
There will be a limited number of day tickets available which also include tent camping. Friday tickets are £15 and Saturday and Sunday tickets are £27.50 each. Under 18’s tickets are half-price – £7.50 for Friday and £12.50 for Saturday or Sunday. All Under 18 priced tickets are limited in quantity – once they are sold out everyone will need a full price ticket to attend.
A booking fee of £1.25 applies to all adult day tickets and 75p for all child day tickets to cover processing costs.
A limited number of reduced-price day tickets which don’t include camping will be available to locals from The Talbot Harris Cider Shed.
Day tickets go on sale March 1st 2017.
Live In Vehicles
Live in Vehicle passes are limited in number and any vehicle used for camping will need one.
They are priced at £15 per vehicle.
Please note there are no electric hook ups.
And now for the boring but important stuff:
Terms & Conditions for SouthCider 2017
- Tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or transferred after purchase.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- You must keep your festival wristband on at all times. Persons without a wristband will be asked to leave the site.
- Strictly no glass on site. ANYONE FOUND WITH A GLASS OF ANYTHING WILL BE EJECTED WITHOUT WARNING.
- Personal alcohol limits on entry to campsite are 12 cans beer/cider or 3 litre wine (boxes only). Strictly no spirits.
- No alcohol allowed on re-entry.
- No open fires or BBQ’s.
- No illegal drugs, nitrous oxide or legal highs can be brought onto the site.
- If you are fortunate to look younger than 25 you will be asked for ID when buying alcohol. No ID, No alcohol.
- There will be a very limited number of day tickets.
- Strobe lighting will be used at the festival.
- Anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and offenders will be ejected from the site.
- No petrol generators or un-authorised sound systems are allowed on site.
- The management reserve the right to alter the advertised programme at any time.
- Dogs are permitted if kept on a lead and cleaned up after.